Date:      Mon, 05 Nov 2007 14:24:09 -0600
From:      Doug Poland <doug@polands.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   7.0-BETA1 & 2 occasionally freezing, how to diagnose?

Hello,

I've been having frequent problems with BETA1 and now BETA2 "freezing".
     There is no diagnostic information, nothing in /var/log/messages,
nothing, just a hung interface.  I cannot ssh into the machine and it
appears the box ceases to communicate on SSH. A couple of times I've had
screen corruption on the laptop's LCD display.

Every time it hands I'm running Xorg 7.3, Thunderbird, Firefox, pidgin,
and a bunch of xterms.

Is there something I can do to diagnose this issue?

--
Regards,
Doug