Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 1998 13:05:35 -0400
From:      Matthew Hunt <mph@pobox.com>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>, freebsd-ports@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: musixtex port

On Wed, Jun 10, 1998 at 09:07:53AM +0200, Christoph Kukulies wrote:

> Anyone using the musixtex port successfully? It builds/installs but
> since I assume that teTeX is our standard TeX installation musixtex
> installs in the wrong places (/usr/local/share/texmf instead of /usr/local/
> teTeX/texmf).

I haven't used musixtex, but you might like to know that more recent
versions of teTeX do install in /usr/local/share/texmf, so you might
consider upgrading.

I had to upgrade my teTeX in order to review one port or another
that put its TeX-related files in the more modern location.

--
Matthew Hunt <mph@pobox.com> * Stay close to the Vorlon.
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/pgp.key for PGP public key 0x67203349.