Date:      Mon, 04 Aug 2008 20:44:50 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?B?VsOhY2xhdiBIYWlzbWFu?= <v.haisman@sh.cvut.cz>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Top, TIME and CPU columns

--------------enig413A64D32BE8574A22341F2A

Hi,
I have noticed this weirdness in top. Sometimes I can see no process havi=
ng=20
more than single percents in the (W)CPU column, yet there is one for that=
 the=20
TIME column is steadily increasing by 1 second per second. How is this (W=
)CPU=20
  column computed? Shouldn't it report something like 1/NCPU * 100 or som=
ething?

--
VH