Date:      Sat, 4 Mar 2000 22:47:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      wellsian <wellsian@caffeine.com>
To:        "Dan O'Connor" <dan@jgl.reno.nv.us>
Cc:        Arthur Kelly <arthur@sevenkings.net>, hemos <hemos@slashdot.org>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD/BSDI Merger

Yes, that would be bad. But we'd all get much better with Linux. ;)

I heard several months ago that BSDI was going to start incorporating more
of FreeBSD's code into their own base. That's good for them; they had
fallen behind for years. But that makes me wonder what FreeBSD gets from
BSDI? Is there a discussion on this somewhere, with people who better
understand the differences?

Dave