Date:      Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:39:19 -0400
From:      Rob Szarka <szlists@szarka.org>
To:        "Greg 'groggy' Lehey" <grog@freebsd.org>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD based web hosting?

At 08:31 PM 6/18/2008, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
>I'm looking for somebody to host some web sites for me.  Ideally I'd
>like a complete machine, but a jail would do too.  I can find plenty
>of Linux-based offerings, but the only one I can find with FreeBSD is
>in Germany and requires me to be resident in Germany.  Can anybody
>point me to one that I, as an Australian resident, can use?

I highly recommend The Gotham Bus Company (gothambus.com). They are a
small company that do co-lo and dedicated servers in the NYC area and
I've hosted on FreeBSD with them since the turn of the century.
Gotham's clue level is high, though perhaps not as high as the author
of The Complete FreeBSD.  ;)