Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 1999 17:17:00 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jeff Ligon <outlaw8@cyberramp.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Install 2.2.8 via FTP

Hello,

I am trying to set up FreeBSD 2.2.8 via FTP.  I can connect to my ISP via
the included PPP program but then it will not connect to the FreeBSD ftp site.

I'm wondering if one of the PPP settings is wrong but there's not a whole
lot of help with the fields you have to enter information in.

One of the dialog boxes asks for my IP address, but since my ISP dynamically
assigns them, what do I enter on that line?

I left it blank and I'm wondering if that's why it can't connect to the FTP
server.

Thanks,

Jeff