Date:      Sun, 15 Feb 2004 22:51:01 -0600
From:      "Steven N. Fettig" <freebsd@stevenfettig.com>
To:        ecrist@adtechintegrated.com
Cc:        FreeBSD questions List <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: OpenOffice ports build...

I originally had problems with that error, too.  I ran 'pkg_add -r
openoffice-1.1' making sure that the openoffice-1.10_1.tgz was in the
/usr/ports/distfiles directory.  I can't remember having any issues
after that.  (Oh, I also made sure that /usr/ports/java/jdk14 was
installed before going through all of this.  It was a huge pain, but
having the jkd14 package installed has solved a lot of mozilla and
openoffice related installation problems.)
(But, I have been working on two projects at once and am not so sure...
maybe I need some sleep.)

Steve Fettig