Date:      Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:01:05 -0600
From:      Chris <racerx@makeworld.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   4.9 to 5.2 upgrade stratagy

Hey there everyone,

	Here's my dilemma. I have a production box that does email and web. It's
running 4.9-STABLE. Here are some of the things I want to do.

1. Move fro a 6 gig IDE drive to a 20 gig SCSI
2. It's a faster box (not by much, but that's Ok)
3. Upgrade (?) to 5.2

	I am comfy enough with 5.2 to do this. The big question I pose to you all,
how would you do this with little impact and little work also.

	I'm open to any and all ideas and thanks in advance.
--
Best regards,
Chris