Date:      Sun, 3 Sep 1995 23:30:50 +0000 ()
From:      Robert Burns <rjbproc@Vir.com>
To:        Serge Babkin <babkin@hq.icb.chel.su>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DigiBoard Driver + iijppp BUG!

Serge

It's been a while.  I got a panic message while using iijppp for the
first in auto mode with a digiboard port rather than sio 0. When I ppp
-auto ondemand, everything is ok, but as soon as I ping my.is.provider,
my system freaks out. I am now running a 2.0.5 system.

Fatal trap 12:	page fault while in kernel mode
fault virtual address:		= 0x0
fault code			= Supervisor read, page not present
instruction pointer		= 0x8:0x0
code segment			= base 0x0, limmit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
				= DPL0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags		= interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL=0
current process			= 146 (ppp)
interrupt mask			=

panic page fault

Syncing disks... 11 11 8 2 done.