Date:      Fri, 2 Apr 1999 15:37:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      Eric Wayte <ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu>
To:        Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>
Cc:        Bill Swingle <unfurl@dub.net>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Advocacy

I think this is a great idea!

SuSE Linux has an 'automated' installation that automagically finds the
free slice on the disk, then configures the minimum Linux partitions for
installation before proceeding with the rest of the installation.

I don't know about the other Linuxen as I've only 'experimented' with SuSE
before settling on FreeBSD.

Eric Wayte, DBA
Univ. of Central Florida
ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu