Date:      Sat, 3 Oct 1998 23:19:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill/Carolyn Pechter <pechter@shell.monmouth.com>
To:        tlambert@primenet.com (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

> On the other hand, it's not unreasonable to try and raise FreeBSD's
> visibility within a company that sells both Linux and FreeBSD, runs
> their servers on FreeBSD, but gives Linux front-page billing on
> their catalog covers.  A catalog cover is press of a sort, as well.
>

> 					Terry Lambert
> 					terry@lambert.org

It shows where the money is... If the folks selling at my local computer
shows had 1 FreeBSD per 10 WC Slackware I'd be ecstatic.  (That's not
even mentioning the 30 Red Hat.)

One question I'd like to see in the catalog is:

Linux or FreeBSD...?

WC depends on FreeBSD for it's servers.  Do you?

FreeBSD -- Mission Critical and Internet Proven: Right Out of the box.

Bill