Date:      Tue, 7 Oct 1997 01:23:05 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        jbryant@tfs.net
Cc:        tlambert@primenet.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Building parallel "Beowulf-style" supercomputers with FreeBSD

> > I vote for "Legion", because of the obvious tip of the hat to Chuck...
>
> No. Reasons: read bible, or watch Red Dwarf episode by same name, in
> neither of which was the character Legion very successful.

Heh.  The first was not successful because of a priveledged user
override.

The second wasn't successful because it didn't have memory protection.

;-).

Unfortunately, if you are looking for a cool name, you are going to be
reusing one.  The latest incarnation appears to be "Javelin", a loosely
coupled, massively parallel JVM type thing.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.