Date:      Wed, 26 Nov 2014 07:58:31 +0100
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fwd: Re: problem compiling pidgin 2.10.10

El día Tuesday, November 25, 2014 a las 02:32:12PM -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke escribió:

> >> Does this patch work with the base OS?
> >
> > I don't know, perhaps it will not.
> >
> > We can ignore all this for the port net-im/pidgin if we do not build the
> > pidgin/finch.
>
> But does the net-im/finch port build?  I imagine it won't with ncurses
> from ports if this is an issue.

On 10-ALPHA4 (rev. r255948) the build of net-im/finch fails with the same
problem with the lib libtinfow.so.9 provided by the port (or pkg) ncurses-5.9_3.

I will check my 11-CURRENT too this evening.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
1989-2014: The Wall was torn down so that we go to war together again.