Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 1995 15:56:23 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        Garrett Wollman <wollman@halloran-eldar.lcs.mit.edu>
Cc:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@ref.tfs.com>, current@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: TRUE and FALSE

> And I'm saying that it's an incredible imposition to force such
> developers to do this every time they make a change to a kernel header
> file.  I won't stand for it.

Garrett,

I strongly suggest you go home and get some sleep or vitamins whatever
it is you're lacking today.  Such confrontationalism does none of us
any good and so far all I've seen from you is a lot of snide comments
and gleeful balloon popping.  The "imposition" in this case is so
incredibly minor that I can only assume that something else is
bothering you and I'm not entirely enthusiastic at the prospect of
going another 10 rounds with you in the mailing lists until we all
figure out just exactly what that is and deal with it directly.  Try
and be just a little more constructive, eh?  It won't hurt you, I
promise.

					Jordan