Date:      Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:49:26 -0700
From:      "i-techcompany.com" <ac@i-techcompany.zzn.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Request a link in your ""Commercial Vendors - Hardware Links"

     Dear Sir or Madam:
     My name is Alan Chung, and I am contacting you regarding your
     http://www3.pt.freebsd.org/commercial/hardware.html
     I am the webmaster of Industrial Computer Rackmount LCD Monitors
     Keyboard site called I-Tech Company. My site is located at
     http://www.i-techcompany.com/
     I would like to request a link to my site in your "Commercial
     Vendors - Hardware Links"
     My site is a comprehensive collection of Rackmount LCD Monitors
     keyboard for all Engineers and IT professional and Industrial
     Engineers.   I feel it is a valuable resource for all of Engineer's
     operations by IMPROVING AND SAVING SPACES for using LCD Monitors
     Keyboard or Flat Panels.
     Here is a brief description of my site: I-Tech is leading supplier
     of
     Industrial and Military Rackmount TFT LCD monitors Keyboard,
     Rackmount flat panels and Rackmount KVM switches.
     If you need more information, I can be reached
     via e-mail at webmaster@i-techcompany.com.
     Cheers,