Date:      Mon,  2 Dec 2002 17:28:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chatchawan Wongsiriprasert <cws-freebsd-stable@hotel-accommodation.net>
To:        c_wongsiriprasert@yahoo.com
Subject:   Start deamon by cron

Does anyone have any experience start daemon process from cron?.

I tried to stop  my slave MySQL server every midnight for backup and the
restart the server after backup finished.

Everything work fine except that the cron process always wait for mysql
daemon to die before sends the e-mail to me. So, the status report is
one-day delay + a zombie process (which will be cleanup next day).

Chatchawan Wongsiriprasert