Date:      Tue, 09 Feb 2016 15:29:48 +0200
From:      Arto Pekkanen <isoa@kapsi.fi>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Cc:        owner-freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Testing drm-i915-update-38 (c6d9af5) with patched i915_gem.c, encouraging results.

For some reason I was not able to attach the diff to the previous
message, so I will try to attach it here.

--
Arto Pekkanen
From owner-freebsd-x11@freebsd.org  Wed Feb 10 09:14:07 2016
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 09:14:07 +0000
From: portscout@FreeBSD.org
To: x11@freebsd.org
Subject: FreeBSD ports you maintain which are out of date

Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/x11@freebsd.org.html

Port                                            | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
x11-servers/xephyr                              | 1.17.4          | 1.18.1
x11-servers/xorg-dmx                            | 1.17.4          | 1.18.1
x11-servers/xorg-server                         | 1.17.4          | 1.18.1

If any of the above results are invalid, please check the following page
for details on how to improve portscout's detection and selection of
distfiles on a per-port basis:

http://portscout.freebsd.org/info/portscout-portconfig.txt

Thanks.