Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 2004 07:39:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      zera holladay <zera_holladay@yahoo.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   quiet ATX mid-Towers

Under a kind suggestion, I am re-submitting this
e-mail with a different subject.  The old message was:

Hello, I am looking for a very quiet ATX mid-tower and
I was wondering if anybody has a suggestion or
recommendation.  My hard disks produce the most
decibels at the most annoying frequency -- it’s not a
bad fan.  I am an EE student using FreeBSD, so a quiet
computer is very important to me.

-Zera Holladay