Date:      Sun, 19 Oct 2003 09:50:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      doug <doug@fledge.watson.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: savemail panic

Thanks to all that replied. After trying all the suggestions (except the
reinstall I was saving for last) I found I must have deleted the majordomo
user during an upgrade.

I hope this post might save someone an equal amount of trouble. I still am
not thinking in unix so the pointers and things to try from this list are
invaluable.