Date:      Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:52:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        <alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   so long, folks...

For a variety of reasons, I cannot even give what little time I have available
to the FreeBSD alpha port. It's just as well- I haven't been as nearly
effective as I would have liked, and too many issues with lack of
communication and working together have made it finally just too unpleasant to
even be involved at a trivial level.

So- I'm taking myself off this list. Good bye and good luck to you all.

-matt