Date:      Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:53:19 -0700
From:      "Hervey Wilson" <herveyw@dynamic-cast.com>
To:        <doug@safeport.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: mouse error?

I had a similar problem and found the fix, but I can't find the link that
described it right now. Anyway, the fix was to add 'flags 0x100' to the
device psm0 definition for the kernel, rebuild the kernel and reboot. Cured
mine nicely :)

The complete line from my kernel config is:

device psm0 at atkbdc? irq 12 flags 0x100

H.