Date:      Fri, 16 Sep 2016 15:23:12 +0100
From:      Phillip Potter <phil@philpotter.co.uk>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   audio/faac port build fix

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am very new to FreeBSD, having been a Linux guy traditionally, so please
excuse me if someone else has already sorted this. Currently,
the audio/faac port doesn't build as it depends upon multimedia/mp4v2 which
is marked as broken due to no more google code.

I have modified the Makefile of audio/faac in the following ways:
removed line "LIB_DEPENDS=    libmp4v2.so:multimedia/mp4v2"
changed:
"post-patch:
        @${ECHO_CMD} "" >> ${WRKSRC}/libfaac/psych.h
        @${REINPLACE_CMD} -e 's|<mp4\.h>|<mp4v2/mp4v2.h>|g' \
                ${WRKSRC}/frontend/main.c"
"post-patch:
        @${ECHO_CMD} "" >> ${WRKSRC}/libfaac/psych.h"

This forces faac to build with its internal copy of mp4v2 rather than using
the broken port. Apologies for not sending this in patch form, but I am
still getting used to things - I hope this contribution will be of use,
thanks.

Regards,
Phil