Date:      Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:05:27 -0500
From:      Louis LeBlanc <FreeBSD@keyslapper.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xhost +localhost

--NDin8bjvE/0mNLFQ

On 02/02/05 06:58 PM, Gert Cuykens sat at the `puter and typed:
> i want a screensaver but the ....... xscreensaver daemon wont start
> complaining about acces controle. I did xhost +localhost but it still
> wont start :(

If you're trying this on 5.3, the syntax has changed.  Try something
like this:

xhost local:

Exactly as typed above.

Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc                          FreeBSD-at-keyslapper-DOT-net
Fully Funded Hobbyist,                   KeySlapper Extrordinaire :)

Modesty:
  The gentle art of enhancing your charm by pretending not to be
  aware of it.
    -- Oliver Herford

--NDin8bjvE/0mNLFQ

--NDin8bjvE/0mNLFQ--