Date:      Sat, 9 Jun 2007 15:55:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Xihong Yin <xyin@bluebottle.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xorg failed to start after upgrading to 7.2

After upgrading Xorg from 6.8 to 7.2, I got the following error when I start X.

(EE) Failed to load module "xtt" (module does not exist, 0 )
(EE) Failed to load module "vesa" (module does not exist, 0 )
(EE) Failed to load module "module" (module does not exist, 0 )
(EE) Failed to load module "kbd" (module does not exist, 0 )

Before upgrading Xorg, I just upgraded FreeBSD from 6.0 to 6.2.

Please help me!

Xihong

Get a free email account with anti spam protection.
http://www.bluebottle.com