Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:19:43 +0400
From:      Stanislav <stanislav@corp.n9.ru>
To:        "Johan Hendriks" <Johan@double-l.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Move data from 3ware RAID-1 disk to MB disk

Dear Johan,

But hetzner support told me that data will be lost if connect disk to
motherboard controller:
"If we connect the HDD's on the Mainboard-controller, they were detected as
empty HDD, because the controller write the sectors in a other way, like the
RAID-controler!"

But I think that maybe 3ware writes their RAID table somewhere near MBR record.
So maybe I have to rewrite MBR and that disk will work on motherboard
controller?

I have backups, but this is production system, and I want to switch to
MB controller with minimal downtime.

Kind Regards