Date:      Wed, 15 Jun 2011 04:09:52 +0400
From:      Peter Vereshagin <peter@vereshagin.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Extract particular date snapshot from /var/db/portsnap?

You can't take no for an answer, freebsd-questions!

How can I extract an 'old' snapshot from portsnap database?
Does it keep them? Does portsnap keep snapshots fetched previously?

Suppose I need the particular port or the whole tree as of the specified date
and time?
Or, if I need the particular version of the specified port and optionally  the
ports tree that corresponds it?

Thank you.

73! Peter pgp: A0E26627 (4A42 6841 2871 5EA7 52AB  12F8 0CE1 4AAC A0E2 6627)
--
http://vereshagin.org