Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 1995 23:52:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      Marc Ramirez <mrami@mramirez.sy.yale.edu>
To:        Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <terry@cs.weber.edu>, hsu@cs.hut.fi, freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com, witr@rwwa.com
Subject:   Re: BSD Consortium?

On Wed, 8 Mar 1995, Peter Dufault wrote:

> Terry Lambert writes:
> >
> > To keep the ball rolling, I could probably come up with $500 as well
> > (but I'd want a T-shirt or a cloisoine Daemon pin and a nice "charter
> > member" certificate or something).  8-).
>
> $500 here also if we can agree on the charter for the organization.

I work part-time for a VAR.  Since I've been there, we've started doing
our development on FreeBSD, but our PC package run's on SCO (yeech).  For
the little colorful brochure someone mentioned, I would be glad to pay
$500.

Marc.

--
You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of
horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue