Date:      Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:20:26 -0800
From:      Chandler May <hpxchan@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   checksum mismatch on hicolor-icon-theme-0.5

Hi,

I've been unable to compile a very large number of programs because of
a checksum mismatch on hicolor-icon-theme-0.5.tar.gz. Ports refuses to
connect to any FTP or HTTP servers for the download, and will not
recognize the file when I download it manually and put it in
distfiles. Besides this specific port (not sure about what to call it,
but port sounds right), Ports works fine. I've cvsup'd everything
already to FreeBSD 5.3-CURRENT, but my initial install was 5.3-RELEASE
(if that makes a difference). Is this a known bug, or could it just be
a problem with my system?

Chandler