Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:39:31 -0400
From:      "Brown, Steve" <Steve@nurserysupplies.com>
To:        "xnow xsnow" <esperto85@yahoo.com.br>, "Jerry McAllister" <jerrymc@msu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Partitions???

You need to check out the gparted-livecd.  This will allow you to grow =
or shrink partitions, just like Partition Magic.  It should work with =
all the filesystems in question here.  I have recently used it and will =
never go back to Partition Magic.
http://gparted.sourceforge.net/features.php

Once you have performed a shrink, you will have additional unpartitioned =
space where you can load another OS if you want.