Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:32:50 +0100
From:      Hexren <me@hexren.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   combining 2 ADSL Lines

I have the following problem, I have 2 ADSl Lines and would like to
combine those 2 into 1 big. I have full control of both the gateway
from my LAN and another Server in the internet which I coud use as a
second gateway.

What I am thinking of is something like virtualizing so that in the
end I have VirtualInterface1 which is DSL1 and DSL2.

As you might see I am a bit lost for words to even describe in English
what I need. So if my words where not clear please do ask and if you have
any suggestions on how that problem could be solved or even only some
intelligent search terms for goggle. Please answer ;)

Thanks
Hexren

p.s. Multilink PPP is unfortunately not an option as the lines are
rented from different providers (I think that is prohibiting multilink
isn't it ?) :(