Date:      Fri, 17 Feb 2012 19:11:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca>
To:        Giulio Ferro <auryn@zirakzigil.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kerberized NFS

Giulio Ferro wrote:
> Thanks everybody again for your help with setting up a working
> kerberized nfsv4 system.
>
> I was able to user-mount a nfsv4 share with krb5 security, and I was
> trying to do the same as root.
>
> Unfortunately the patch I found here:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~rmacklem/rpcsec_gss.patch
>
> fails to apply cleanly on a 9 stable system.

I'll try and generate an updated patch. I guess some commit has
changed the code enough that "patch" gets confused and it's a little
big to do the patch manually. (I'm pretty sure any changes done to
the sys/rpc/rpcsec_gss code hasn't broken the patch, but I have no
way of doing Kerberos testing these days.)