Date:      Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:16:13 +0100
From:      "Mathias Haas" <mathias.haas@bredband.net>
To:        "'Scott Pilz'" <tech@tznet.com>, <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SV: Very Small Computer Systems

Hi Scott!

I've been through the same dilemma myself. If you think you're able to
build your own server, I can recommend these links: (All cases are
shallow, 19"-20" deep and 1U-2U)

Since I'm not sure where you live here's a little selection.

UK: http://www.acme-technology.co.uk/rack_mount.htm#1U (I own three
ACM221)
USA: http://www.compute-aid.com/rack1uc.html
USA: http://www.uslogic.com/igc/code/igc90207.html (2U)
Germany: http://www.inco.de/index.htm (click to Joy-101-A)

And since you build your own system, your selection of hardware is
large, since FreeBSD supports almost any motherboard.

Kind regards,
Mathias Haas.