Date:      Fri, 9 Jul 1999 09:15:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Nicolas Perreten <nick@globalserve.net>
To:        Kiril Mitev <kiril@ideaglobal.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: libcrypt links changed, cannot login anymore...

Redownload all the files in /pub/FreeBSD/src, run "install.sh all", and
do a "make depend; make ; make install. That'll rebuild everything with
the new libraries."

Nicolas Perreten
Systems Administrator
Globalserve Communications Inc., a Primus Canada Company
We learned. We laughed. The best is yet to come.