Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:35:06 +0100
From:      "Freek Nossin" <freeknossin@tiscali.nl>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        andy@firman.us
Subject:   RE: Trouble starting MySQL

People should really check /usr/ports/CHANGES after synchronising the ports
tree.

One of the entries in the file is:
(there are also entries for the other mysql versions)

20041019:
  AFFECTS: users of databases/mysql41-server
  AUTHOR: ale@FreeBSD.org

  The MySQL Daemon must now be enabled / disabled in rc.conf.
  See the script for details.

I hope this helps ;)