Date:      Sat, 02 Jun 2007 16:18:33 -0700
From:      "Blake Finley, MA, ABD-2" <blakefinley@transpacific.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   BSD derivatives

I am primarily concerned about security from internet hacking, and am
therefore considering setting up a separate internet computer with BSD.
What is your association with Open BSD?  with Linux?
Are there copyright or other related issues involved?
It appears that FreeBSD is the most closely associated with the original
Berkeley programmers.
I was told that OpenBSD provided the best security.  But I also note
that changes have occurred at OBSD, and wonder if this is still true.

Blake Finley