Date:      Sat, 6 Mar 1999 20:55:20 -0700
From:      Steve Carter <scarter@globalcenter.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Keeping -RELEASE up to date

I am pretty seasoned with Unix, but pretty recent to FreeBSD.

I have read about using cvsup to keep -CURRENT and -STABLE trains up to
date, but how does one keep the -RELEASE up to date?  Is there a tag for
-RELEASE also, a la:

*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_3

I am running 3.0-RELEASE and would like to use cvsup, or some other
mechanism for keep my system up to date in terms of bug fixes and the
like.  Am I missing something fundamental?

-Steve