Date:      Fri, 01 Dec 2000 17:05:55 +0100
From:      Raphael Bauduin <rb@tiscali.be>
To:        dg@FreeBSD.org, jkh@FreeBSD.org, asami@FreeBSD.org, grog@FreeBSD.org, imp@FreeBSD.org, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   open source meeting

Hi!

I contact you (half the core team of freebsd, please forward the info
;-) because I'm organising an open source developers meeting and would
like freebsd to be represented.....

It will take place 3rd and 4th february 2001 in Brussels. We could try
to find sponsors so that you can come to here.....  info at
http://www.raphinou.com

thanks for your interest.

Raph
--
   Open Source and Free Software Developers Meeting
         3rd and 4th february 2001, Brussels