Date:      Sun, 4 Aug 2002 15:17:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Mike" <root@unixhideout.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Internal Interface NATD.

>    What I really need is someone who can tell me how to set up NATD on
> my
> internal interface? I've got it working flawlessly on my external,
> however my internal routing is not following the same rules. Any help?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

Hi mark. I dont know much about natd, i learn what i need to and i didnt
buy this expensive router so i have to mess with firewalls! But i can show
you some links where i _know_ there are excellent tutorials on this
subject. I hope you will find what you need at these places. Hope they
help.

http://freebsddiary.org
(more specificallly, http://www.freebsddiary.org/topics.php#nat )
and possibly, http://bsdvault.net lastly You can also search google. I