Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:14:20 -0000
From:      "Chris Phillips" <Chris@furrie.net>
To:        "Bill Moran" <wmoran@potentialtech.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: I dont seem able to post here :-(

> Chris Phillips wrote:
> > What be my problem?

Bill wrote: -
> Check the issues listed here:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/misc.html#FREEBSD-M
AIL-BOUNCES

> --
> Bill Moran

Having established that I can post (I think i may have been a proper
dullard - need I mention HTML mail?), I was composing an email all about
how I was having trouble mounting my ext2 disk, when I figured it out
;-)

Now I just have to figure out the values I need to put into /etc/fstab,
so I can do without the mount command...

I am googling some more so this topis can safely be put to bed...

Many thanks for the replies BTW ;-)

CJP

end

intY has scanned this email for all known viruses (www.inty.com)