Date:      Sun, 2 May 2004 19:39:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tuc <tuc@ttsg.com>
To:        kstewart@owt.com (Kent Stewart)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: UPDATING - perl

> On Sunday 02 May 2004 04:25 pm, Tuc wrote:
> > > cvsup ports-all first?
> >
> > 	Done. Did it just before I started.
> >

> I think you need to run "use.perl port" before you update your p5-*

	Thats what I wondered, how they were getting around that part. Thought
maybe the way the portupgrade was done it somehow might have gotten around it
or done it on its own or something.

	Ok, after I do that, it doesn't seem to want to load 5.6.1 anymore.

	Besides a p5 module, is there other commands I should run to update
other things that depend on perl? (I wanted this mainly for the perl part of
GAIM).

		Thanks, Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.