Date:      Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:58:23 -0600
From:      Eric F Crist <ecrist@adtechintegrated.com>
To:        "Thomas Moyer" <tommoyer@charter.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Logitech Cordless MX Duo

--Boundary-02=_5DMCAvjXOC8/3Kt

On Friday 16 January 2004 09:39 pm, Thomas Moyer wrote:
> I'm not exactly sure if I just missed something on Google but after a
> lot of searching I couldn't find anything.  I have a Logitech Cordless
> MX Duo.  And for some reason when I test the moused during install it
> works but the motion of the pointer is incredibly slow and jerky.  The
> computer is running 5.2-RELEASE and the behavior presists through the
> install and into X.  The keyboard is USB converted to PS/2 with included
> adapter and the mouse is PS/2.  The keyboard and mouse are shared
> between two computers with a KVM.

Aside from the KVM, I have that same keyboard and mouse, that I'm using wit=
h=20
no problem to speak of.  Is it possibly a problem with the KVM?  The only=20
thing I've noticed is that with the MX Duo, my pointer seems to be offset b=
y=20
about 4 pixels from where it seems to be.

=2D-=20
Eric F Crist
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc
(612) 998-3588