Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:57:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Stan Brown" <stanb@panix.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   Ports system ported to Linux? Where to find?

I read the other day, and can't find the reference, about the FreeBSD ports
system being ported to Linux.

I find myself building a Debian machine or 2, and I need some things taht
are in the ports tree, but not readily available as Debian packages.

Where can I find out how to obtain the ported ports?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin