Date:      Sat, 30 Apr 2016 13:20:01 +0100
From:      John Limbocker <support@limboland.net>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Your Free Website Analysis

Thank you for requesting a Free Website analysis.

We will email you the report in a PDF file once
we complete it. It will include helpful hints to
improve both your user experience and your Search
rankings.

This is your first step in getting more visitors
and converting them to customers.

Our next step is to set up your Free Consultation.
This is where I will go over the report and answer
any questions you may have. I will also make
recommendations to improve your business by more
effective use of the Internet.

You can expect a call from Barbara to schedule your
time slot.

In the mean time if you would like to expedite the
process please feel free to contact us anytime at
714 968-7697

Thanks, John Limbocker
CEO Limbo Vision, Inc.

john@limboland.net

.

Click here to unsubscribe from this list
http://limboland.net/ar/a.php/u/73ab/4qcp61