Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:12:01 +1100
From:      JacobRhoden <jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au>
To:        "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wtf... strange encoded subject..

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:55 am, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> http://www.google.com/search?q=ISO-8859-3+RFC
>
> When I searched the first link showed "The ISO 8859 Alphabet Soup" and
> said that that is used with Esperanto (eo) and Maltese (mt). And it has
> links to RFCs...

*chuckle* search google is normally the first thing I tell people to do.
Thanks, sometimes if something is really complicated i dont think to google.

 - jacob

Jacob Rhoden            Phone: +61 3 8344 6102
ITS Division            Email: jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au
Melbourne University   Mobile: +61 403 788 386