Date:      Sun, 24 Feb 2002 00:08:17 +0100
From:      Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
To:        Paul Robinson <paul@iconoplex.co.uk>, Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
Subject:   Re: Ice skating?

At 1:27 PM +0000 2002/02/23, Paul Robinson wrote:

>  I didn't realise it was that lonely out in .be Brad. Short skirts. Late teen
>  and twenty-something girls. I can see the attraction. :-)

	Actually, it's my wife.  She's seriously into ice-skating,
especially ladies, mens, and doubles (less so the ice dancing).  She
has been into ice-skating for as long as I've known her.

	She was very seriously pissed-off that she missed the live
showing of the ladies ice-skating competition, which came on at 3:45
AM here.  Worse, the BBC didn't bother to re-broadcast the
competition at a more sane hour, so she completely missed it.

	There have been some "hilites" shows, but they have been very
spotty in coverage, and way too bloody much fscking time has been
spent on stupid sports like curling (how g*d damn much broadcasting
time has been wasted on this dreckage and bletchery?).

>  On a more serious note, I would have suggested that it was probably
>  available on-line somewhere, and then I remembered that the Olympic
>  Committee had specifically banned all Internet coverage for the last six
>  years and were continuing to do so now. Shame really. Especially considering
>  the short skirts. :-)

	And I hear that a sixteen year-old girl won the ladies
ice-skating competition this year?  ;-)

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@skynet.be>

Do you hate Microsoft?  Do you hate Outlook?  Then visit the Anti-Outlook
page at <http://www.rodos.net/outlook/>; and see how much fun you can have.