Date:      Thu, 02 Mar 2006 20:56:40 +0000
From:      "Ercan Pamuk" <ercan_pamuk@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   We want tu use your company name and logo

Esteemed competent,

I am Ercan Pamuk.I live in Turkey.I am a computer expert and a partner of
the SkyTech computer which actives in Turkey.In our company we work on
setting up the Linux systems and their technical supporting.

In our company we want to sell T-shirts,glasses,caps that are products of
FreeBSD Linux which we give them system supporting in our company.We want to
use Slackware FreeBSD Linux Logos at this products which we want to
sell.This work plays a part in advertising you and your products.At the same
time this work causes to be loved and used your products and also increases
the requests of your products.

Is there a problem selling T-shirts,glasses,caps in Turkey by using your
company name and logo?

Thanks...

Yours respectfully....