Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 20:19:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>
To:        drifter@stratos.net
Cc:        eivind@yes.no, wes@softweyr.com, fpawlak@execpc.com, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Does it's true?

According to drifter@stratos.net:
> On Sat, Jun 27, 1998 at 06:29:37PM +0200, Eivind Eklund wrote:
> > On Sat, Jun 27, 1998 at 02:57:26AM -0600, Wes Peters wrote:
> > > My hidden microphone recorded  (drifter@stratos.net) saying:

	C'mon, guys, let's get _really_ real...  We need to
	abolish handguns altogether, since, let's face it:
	the only thing a .454 Colt Bisley is meant to kill
	is a human target.  --One, maybe two for the expert
	shooter.

	Rather than mess around, we need a new paradigm in
	the way of personal weaponry.    I suggest something
	like the Personal Grenade.  Something that would
	take adversaries out at, oh, say, 20 feet and leave
	oneself entirely safe.

	...I can see the ads for the `PG' now.  ....

	gary