Date:      Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:04:19 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>
To:        Matt Olander <matt@offmyserver.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5.3 MySQL Performance

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005, Matt Olander wrote:

> Also, does anybody have any FreeBSD 5.3/MySQL benchmarks? I searched the
> mailing lists but didn't turn up anything.

This was posted to some NetBSD lists today:

http://software.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=04/12/27/1243207&from=rss

This "Comparing MySQL performance" article includes FreeBSD 5.3
(linuxthreads and KSE), FreeBSD 4.11 (linuxthreads), OpenBSD 3.6, NetBSD
2.0, Solaris 10, Linux 2.4 and 2.6 (Gentoo)

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/