Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:30:38 +0100 (BST)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@calcaphon.com>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Subject:   Re: USB modems

Right, I finally committed the driver you sent me. let me know if I've
made a mistake and committed the wrong one.

Mike, which Supra modem do you have? I've got a SupraMax 56K modem,
SUP2920 and it gives me a rainforest worth of endpoints, not somethig
that looks like a ACM CD Class device.

Nick

n_hibma@webweaving.org
n_hibma@freebsd.org                                          USB project