Date:      Mon, 29 Nov 1999 14:59:02 -0200
From:      "Joao Carlos" <jcarlos@bahianet.com.br>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   COMPAQ PROSIGNIA 200

    Hi people,

        I'm trying to install FreeBSD 3.3-R on a COMPAQ PROSIGNIA 200 with
64MB of RAM.
        The system installs correctly, but it show me only 16Mb of real
memory in the boot.
        I have booted the machine with a Win9x diskete and it shows me the
64Mb.
        I've booted the machine with an OpenBSD diskete, and it shows me
only 16Mb
        And finally i booted it using a SuSE Linux diskete and it showed me
64Mb.
        Does anyone know what is this? And how can i solve this?

Thanks!

---
Joao Carlos
jcarlos@bahianet.com.br